Moons of Madness
CHECK OUT OUR OFFICIAL Website
Moons of Madness is a first person, story driven psychological horror game exploring mental illness as well as combining Lovecraft inspiration with hard science.
You play as Shane Newehart, crew member of a small group deployed on Mars in the very near future to help build up a very first research settlement. Facing daily challenges that might or might not be real.The clue is that the player can decide when and how to use the dimension switching to solve puzzles, defeat enemies and finish tasks for characters you meet along the way in the story-line.
The game will explore the real world fears of isolation, paranoia and mental illness that are enhanced with supernatural elements drawn from H.P. Lovecraft’s extensive mythos and the concept of cosmism.
- Puzzles and encounters driven by the story itself.
- Detailed and well researched environment
- Unsettling visuals and eerie, immersive sound-design
- Easy to learn and intuitive game mechanics
- Non combat oriented, however the player can die throughout the game and has to keep his vitals in check
- Engaging story to uncover
- Made with Unreal